ROZE GTA SA Download

Carly Roze
Leadership
Leadership

ROZE GTA SA Download

Post by Carly Roze »

Due to popular request of people wanting to stay updated with my modded GTA version, I'll begin to upload them here.
Honestly after all this time I have forgotten all of stability mods that have been included in this version, however there are more than 300 of them. The game runs pretty damn smooth and the mod itself is mostly for stability and performance, however, there are visual differences too.

This is a full GTA install - All the mods are already installed, just unpack the GTA folder from the RAR file and play, you don't need to do anything except change the directory in your SAMP to the folder. Just go to your SAMP, click "tools" > "settings" and change the directory folder to this one.

Included in this mod pack:
  • Over 300+ stability mods and fixes to improve how the game performs
  • Game will now be able to access more than 2GB of RAM - Up to 4GB (Usually GTA SA can't access more than 2GB!)
  • Bullet shells fall to the ground from guns - No performance drops
  • University and China Town map environments
  • First-person mod that works with custom models
  • SAMP Grass
  • New text fonts
  • HD wheels (They're actually round now)
  • HUD mods including the map
  • New weapon textures
  • LQ Roze Vehicle Pack - Version is updated along with new versions of this mod
  • IVF supported vehicles - Almost all vehicles have IVF support - This means you can use NUM 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, and J to use things like indicators on cars. Emergency vehicles will also have cool realistic lights
  • Most cars have working steering wheels
  • Awesome skybox - NOTE that it may take a minute or two for the skybox to load in completely, you will be given a default skybox until it loads in
  • View distance mod
  • New phone object texture that's like the LSRP phone
  • Map mod that includes all street names
  • Overdose effects - Fire etc looks awesome and you'll see smoke coming from the barrel of your gun
  • Sound overhaul
  • New road textures
  • 2DFX - Everything renders much further, trees, lights etc
  • Stronger lighter from things like police cars and lamposts
  • Things like the hotdog and ice cream van can be entered. LSRP rules state that there must be a driver in the vehicle while you enter it to avoid collision bugs for people without the mod, and if someone shoots at you whilst you are inside the vehicle you must immediately exit it.
  • Probably some more minor things that I forgot about :)
CURRENT VERSION: 1.6

DOWNLOAD:

GTA SA ROZE 1.6: https://mega.nz/file/AXg2WYTZ#J9F6Q-Jhm ... o4OiBRctLk

Carly Roze
Leadership
Leadership

Re: ROZE GTA SA Download

Post by Carly Roze »

Version 1.4 - Adds full support for the skybox so it no longer causes issues. Removed the ugly 3D stars.
Version is way more stable, removed a couple of vehicles that were bugged, and patched a bunch of things. Will go into more detail for future updates, I originally wasn't planning on releasing this version but people kept asking so here we are :)

If you have version 1.2 or 1.3, I recommend strongly that you update to this one - The previous versions have some pretty major errors. This version is clean /af/ and probably the smoothest I've released. Should work fine on lower end PCs, if it doesn't then just remove the SALODLIGHTS files from the main directory.

https://mega.nz/file/cD4FCabQ#Ic0Z6ezDQ ... _TvLclSDiA

Carly Roze
Leadership
Leadership

Post by Carly Roze »

Version 1.5 released - https://mega.nz/file/RWhkAAZZ#EX0P3-KfJ ... oLev3Dkwq8

Fixes a few bugs, adds some nice new features (Compass radar, better hud, patches), makes things smoother in general.
PH: 7000

Carly Roze
Leadership
Leadership

Post by Carly Roze »

Version 1.6.

Adds:
• CodsMP
• No watermark first person
• New reticle
• Several performance patches