EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION - Michael Garland - Trucker [PENDING]

Employment oppertunities with public access.

Moderators: Department Heads, General Managers, Executive Managers, Supervisors, Company Directors

GarlandCrawford

EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION - Michael Garland - Trucker [PENDING]

Post by GarlandCrawford »

Section 1: Personal information:

• 01. First Name: Michael
    02. Last Name: Garland
    03. Date of birth: May 5 1995

04. Sex: Male
    05. Mobile Number: 1800312
    06. Address: 1 Winona Avenue, Idlewood, Los Santos 415, San Andreas

07. Email Address ((Discord)): michealgarlend@gmail.com((Michael Crawford#1291))
    08. Criminal Record: None

Section 2: Application Details:

• 01. List all positions that you are applying for: Trucking
    • 01.1. If applying for a trucking position please state your exact rank (Courier, Trucker, etc): Courier
    • 01.2. If applying for a security position please state all your licenses: Driving only.
  • 02. Do you meet all the requirements for the position you're applying? If not, please elaborate: Yes, I meet the requirements.
  • 03. Why do you wish to take on these roles? Please tell us why you should be chosen over other candidates: I'd like to take the role of Trucker because I am looking for a company to join which is ROZE Enterprise, the most capable one for me, and I should be chosen over other candidates because I work hard on my job and I never let anyone down, plus I am in town actively, I had past experience in my old city about trucking too, and I want to collect some money so I can rely on myself and be happy in my life, I want to pay my bills and my house rent, so I want to join a company which is Roze Enterprise so I can do all the things I am planning on. Roze Enterprise seems capable and good for me as I mentioned before, so I hope I join the company.
  • 04. Previous experience (Previous employment or education): Medical experience, police experience, military experience, and trucking experience in my old city.
  • 05. Do you currently work for another company? If so please state your role and company name: No
  • (( 06. Your UCP name: Garland ))

Section 3: Signature

• I declare that all of the above information is correct and is up to date to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any false information being declared may result in contract termination or legal action being taken.

SIGNATURE
MikeLAND
Last edited by GarlandCrawford on Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bryan Kennedy
Supervisor
Supervisor

Re: EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION - Michael Garland - Trucker [RECEIVED]

Post by Bryan Kennedy »

APPLICATION RECEIVED

Your application is now under review by our management team. Please allow us up to 48 hours to process your application.

Thank you for your patience,
ROZE Enterprise Administration Team.

Bryan Kennedy

Christopher Salenius
General Manager
General Manager

Post by Christopher Salenius »

WE REQUIRE MORE INFO
Dear Michael,

We require the following edits before we can continue with your application:

• Section 2 Q03: Please add more effort and explain your reasons.
• Section 3: Please sign up.

Please make these edits and post a response once complete. You have got 48 hours to do so.

Thank you very much,
Kindest regards,
Christopher Salenius.

GarlandCrawford

Post by GarlandCrawford »

Christopher Salenius wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:52 pm
WE REQUIRE MORE INFO
Dear Michael,

We require the following edits before we can continue with your application:

• Section 2 Q03: Please add more effort and explain your reasons.
• Section 3: Please sign up.

Please make these edits and post a response once complete. You have got 48 hours to do so.

Thank you very much,
Kindest regards,
Christopher Salenius.
Done.