EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION - [LUCIANO GUERRA] - [BARTENDER] [INTERVIEW]

Employment oppertunities with public access.

Moderators: Department Heads, General Managers, Executive Managers, Supervisors, Company Directors

Luciano Guerra

EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION - [LUCIANO GUERRA] - [BARTENDER] [INTERVIEW]

Post by Luciano Guerra »

Section 1: Personal information:

• 01. First Name: Luciano
    02. Last Name: Guerra
    03. Date of birth: 1/9/1980

04. Sex: Male
    05. Mobile Number: 1798042
    06. Adress: 2151 Laricina Avenue

07. Email Address ((Discord)): lucianoguerra@gmail.com (shrook#5212)
    08. Criminal Record: Clean.

Section 2: Application Details:

• 01. List all positions that you are applying for: Bartender
    • 01.1. If applying for a trucking position please state your exact rank (Courier, Trucker, etc): ANSWER
    • 01.2. If applying for a security position please state all your licenses: ANSWER
    • 01.3. If applying for a security position please add the links to all your licenses: ANSWER
  • 02. Do you meet all the requirements for the position you're applying? If not, please elaborate:
    • I meet all the requirements.
  • 03. Why do you wish to take on these roles? Please tell us why you should be chosen over other candidates:
    • Well, I'd like to work as a bartender, because in the past I worked in a lot of nightclubs, bars, restaurants, and hotels. I already do have experience because I'm a man in my 40's, so I'm able to do any kind of drinks, cocktails and others, and I'm ready to work as a team with others. Why should you accept me because I can also teach younger bartenders how to become more professional in this job so they can also get better experience while they are working as a bartender. Also, while I was working in a hotel, every morning for breakfast I used to prepare a buffet myself.
  • 04. Previous experience (Previous employment or education):
    • As I said earlier, I was working in many nightclubs, bars, restaurants, hotels.
  • 05. Do you currently work for another company? If so please state your role and company name:
    • I'm currently working as a Trucker | I.B.L Local 1218

Section 3: Signature

• I declare that all of the above information is correct and is up to date to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any false information being declared may result in contract termination or legal action being taken.

L.Guerra

Sara Martinez
Supervisor
Supervisor

Re: EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION - [LUCIANO GUERRA] - [BARTENDER]

Post by Sara Martinez »

APPLICATION RECEIVED

Your application is now under review by our management team. Please allow us up to 48 hours to process your application.

Thank you for your patience,
ROZE Enterprise Administration Team.

SUPERVISOR II SARA MARTINEZ
- CROWN SECURITY SUPERVISOR -
Crown Security — "More than just security."
Roze Enterprise — "Nothing less than the best."

Jorge Salvador
Leadership
Leadership

Re: EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION - [LUCIANO GUERRA] - [BARTENDER] [RECEIVED]

Post by Jorge Salvador »

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Luciano Guerra,

Thank you for your recent application for employment with ROZE Enterprise. After extended deliberation, we have deemed you suitable for the entry-level position of your requested roles, contingent on completion of the probation period.

You will now be invited to an interview in due course. We will contact you shortly.
Please do not PM your handler regarding your interview.

Thank you very much.
Kindest regards,
Jorge Salvador.
-
L E G E N D